Stowers, who did not immediately return calls Monday from The Associated Press, told the station: "I thought it was candy because they put candy in your ice cream ... to make it a treat. So I said, 'OK, well, I'll just put it in my mouth and get the ice cream off of it and see what it is.'"
Stowers said he spit the object out, but still couldn't identify it. So he went to his kitchen, rinsed it off with water -- and "just started screaming."
At least this one appears to be legitimate, since there's an employee missing the finger. Though it begs the question, what kind of idiot loses his finger in the food processor but still adds the ingredients to the mix?