Water Intoxication

A student in California has died as part of a fraternity hazing ritual, but rather than the usual alcohol poisoning, this student died from ingesting too much water. If it was alcohol, you could bet your ass that there'd be some crackdown on booze, but somehow I don't think they're going to start restricting access to the faucets. My point here is that stupid behavior is what kills these people, it has almost nothing to do with what they're ingesting, so let's not blame the alcohol, let's start banning the Greek systems instead. Harsh? Yeah, it is, but seriously, why would you want to join an organization that does this to its members? Have some self-respect.